- By connecting to the server "RonOTS" you accept the condition that the administrators of the server will not be responsible for any damage caused whilst you are using the server,as well as any other software that you will use in order to connect to RonOTS. You also declare that you are lawfully aware and responsible for using any software for connceting to RonOTS. In case of using Tibia client (which was created and is legally protected together with its copyright by CipSoft GmbH), we are not responsible for any legal issues which would arise between CipSoft GmbH and yourself.
- We are doing our best to keep the server active 24 hours a day, however in some cases the server may be disconnected, as a result of maintence.
- PACC days which have been lost may be but do not have to be given back - this decision will be taken by the Game Master.
- The administrator does not guarantee playing without lags, in situation when a player loses his goods as a result of server failure - Game Master is not indebted to recovery, although he can do it, when the player will be able to proove the server failure and will show in which cases it appears.
- It is prohibited to choose abusive or offensive nicknames, Guild names, ranks as well as obscene titles or ones wich would interfere with good image of other people. In case in which a player with such a nickname will recah level 30 they will have to choose other. In other cases the character will be removed and the player will be asked to create another character.
- Every few days the accounts without PACC on level 19 or lower who have not logged in for more than a week will be removed. Tutor/GM will not be will not be responsible to intervene in cases of character/item theft. Tutor/GM does not interfere in purchase/sale/swap of characters and items.
- PLayer`s account is and remain possesion of RonOTS founders. If players is not using his account for more than 3 months it can be placed on auction and sold.
- The Observers are helping inexperienced players is the game. Tutor`s task is to maintain order on the server. Game Masters are there to solve technical problems. That should be taken into consideration whilst informing about a problem.
- Only up to date problems should be brought up. Any proposals or suggestions are welcome on the forum.
- If player gives access to his account for other persons he take all responsibility for any consequences (for exaple account theft). Game Master will not intercede in this cases.
- The Observer / Tutor / Game Master has no obligation to answer instantly after player`s request. He usually answers after solving problems which has been requested earlier.
- Every player is obligatied to cooperate with server`s crew (Observers, tutors etc). Disturbing them in their job (non answering the questions, ignoring, argue etc) may be punished.
- Administrator presume that every player has read and accept these rules.
- Insulting the players. This covers all channels provided in the game (public channel, game-chat, trade, PM, etc) By insulting we also mean words and utterances which are generally thought to be offensive and not only swear words.
- Swearing. Swearing is prohibited on any of the game?s channels. The server is a public spot and proper expressions and behaviour should be maintained.
- Extortion. It is prohibited to extract any financial profits or any items in return of non attacking a given player or protecting him/her from other players. This excludes cases when both parties have agreed for these conditions.
- The player may use exp places in accordance with their LVL for example- 100 lvl - 1 respawn, 200 lvl - 2 respawns etc. The player can not take more exp places neither can they reserve them remotely. The exp place becomes occupied with the time of the player stepping onto it and stops being occupied with the player leaving the spot. It is allowed to arrange with other players to reserve the queue in the exp place however the player who reserved the queue must show up on the exp place in the same time the previous player leaves it. Otherwise the reservation is lost and next player in the queue can take it. There are some exceptions, the details of which can be found here.
- Keeping the character logged in and leaving the computer for more than 15 minutes (AFK) without any activity, or training abilities without using any assisting software
- Unjustified disturbing to other players, blocking the players, trapping players with various items, killing training monsters and any other activity which may disturb others when playing.
- Spamming on one ore more channels in the game. With spamming we understand sending 3 or more messages in 1 minute. Habitual placement of "buy- sell" offers in the Game-chat is also considered spam.
- Non reporting an error of the game. All users are obliged to report any faults or errors of the game that they found in the special subforum in the forum.
- Advertising pages (or games) other than ronots.com
Punishments for small offences
For a single small offence the penalties include a rebuke up to 4 days of ban. The person who will decide upon the type of penalty is the one that gives it. The major decisive factors are the level of harmfullness of the offence with respect to other players and the number of penalties given previously to the player. If the offence was connected with more than one character of the player there is a possibility to ban all characters of the player who commited the offence. There is the possibilty to appeal against any of the penalties. In odrer to do so, you need to write a private message on the forum to any of the Game Masters. In the message you should give all relevant details concerning the penalty, indicate the witnesses and all other issues which might help to solve the problem.
- The using the faults and imperfections of the server to gain profit. Especially cloning of the items form the server, causing server to crash, and taking advantage through knowing the faults of the server.
- Mass ( to be understood as more than 5) and unjustified killings of the players through any number of own characters.
- Leaving the character logged in and going away from computer for more than 15 minutes (AFK) with a macro software. It also includes all forms of activity- not moving around, training the skills and getting experience. The reason for the ban in this case is the interaction with the environment ( moving around, making spells) as well as ignoring the messages from the servisants.
-Habitual (repeated more than 5 times) breakage of rules.
- In case of any activity with no response to messages from the crew members/ servisants the player may be penalised in less then 15 minutes. Usually this is enough time to assess whether the player is using macro software.
- It is forbidden to use any kind of bots. By the word "bot" we mean any kind of program tha modifies behavior of the character in game or it`s surroundings (faster spell casting, faster walking, automatic spell making, etc.). If certain program has multiple functions, whitch some of them makes it a bot the staff will ban user of this program - no matter what functions was he using. Programs whitch only option is counting different values (exp per hour, exp average from certain monsters, etc.) and the DO NOT modify the way of playing in any way are not bots and it`s allowed to use them.
- Sending any links to harmful software (keyloggers, trojan horses, viruses, bugs, bogus web sites, etc)
Punishments for heavy offences
For single small offences penalties include min 4 day ban up to cancellation of your account. The person who will decide upon the type of penalty is the one that gives it. The major decisive factors are the level of harmfullness of the offence with respect to other players and the number of penalties given previously to the player. If the offence was connected with more than one character of the player there is a possibility to ban all characters of the player who commited the offence. There is the possibilty to appeal against any of the penalties. In odrer to do so, you need to write a private message on the forum to any of the Game Masters. In the message you should give all relevant details concerning the penalty, indicate the witnesses and all other issues which might help to solve the problem.
- A war is a very special time on the server when 2 or more guilds are fighting.
- A war can be declared only by guild/guilds towards other guild/guilds.
- Raising the adequate issue on the forum by the gildia leader is treated as a declaration of war.
- The active participants in the war may only be the members of the guild which take part in the given war. All other attacks will be treated as unjustified.
- There is a possibility of financial help or aid in kind - all users can help players who take part in the war.
- The players who fight in the war do not have to follow rules about killings towards players who also take part in the war.
- The players who do not want to participate in the war should have at least 48 hours for leaving the given gildia on the conditions given in the declaration of war by the opposite party.
- In case of duration or ending the war, players can settle price for leaving.
- The prices have to be adequate to participation of each player in the war/argument.
- It is prohibited to calling to war between evidently different Guilds without showing comprehensible reasons.
- In case of breaking one of that rules Small Offences Punishments will be used?.